Newton 759 Shed - Grey 2.1m x 2.79m
Ultra-robust storage shed with contemporary design.
The Newton range of sheds. A brand new classic. Traditional wood finish and fine design on the outside. Exceptional strength and durability on the inside. These are the hallmarks of our new Newton line of sheds. This premium line delivers the long-lasting durability and security you need to protect your tools, furniture, and equipment. But with Newton, form and function are not at the expense of design. Newton represents a true breakthrough in shed design. Using panels made from innovative wood plastic composite (WPC), the walls of a Newton shed have the aesthetic look and feel of real wood while providing all the benefits of resin. Completely maintenance free, it will never rust, rot, or peel. Newton sheds also include all the features you'd expect in a premium product. A steel-reinforced frame that can stand up to the elements. Double-wall construction for strength and extreme durability. A heavy-duty floor that can support a riding mower while keeping moisture out. A built-in vent for air circulation and a full-length skylight for interior illumination. Newton sheds set a new standard for what a shed can be. The pinnacle of elegance and technology, they are destined to become a classic.
- Steel bar reinforcement for snow load up to 150kg/mÂ² (30 PSF)
- The look and feel of natural wood with an elegant fine finish
- Extremely durable, engineered double-wall construction
- Maintenance free: will not rust, rot, dent or peel
- Floor panel protects content against mud and rainwater
- Made with innovative WPC panels.
- Easy to assemble
- Built-in ventilation for ample airflow
- Window and full length skylight for natural light.
- Heavy-duty floor panel supports riding lawn mower
- Lockable for added security
- Tongue and groove panels
- External Dimensions WxDxH 2280 x 2870 x 2520 mm
Internal Dimensions WxDxH 2010 x 2610 x 2360 mm
- Carton Measurements WxDxH 2270 x 1320 x 480 mm
- Weight 189kg
Delivery New Zealand Wide.
- PLEASE NOTE - Delivery by single man with tail lift and pallet jack, to curbside / driveway only.
- Further freight charges may apply if delivery address is outside main centres. If you are unsure please contact us so we can ensure we can deliver
Click Here For: Assembly Instructions
Click Here For: Assembly Quotes
Book a video call
Visit our Auckland showroom
Unit 1, 23-25 Highbrook Drive
East Tamaki, Auckland 2013
Mon - Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm.