Newton 7511 Shed - Grey 2.1m x 3.42m
A brand new classic.
A true breakthrough in shed design, fusing elegant aesthetics with true functionality, the sizable Newton 7511 shed is a modern classic in the making. It looks and feels like a natural wood shed, but thanks to its panels made from Evotech, a innovative durable cutting-edge composite, its walls are weather-resistant and maintenance-free, giving you a shed that will never rust, rot, or peel. A steel-reinforced double-wall frame this shed can stand up to rainstorms and snowstorms keeping your tools, furniture and equipment protected no matter what nature throws at it. A heavy-duty floor panel will keep mud and rainwater off your rider mower. And, ample windows, a full-length skylight and built-in ventilation ensure a ready supply of natural light and fresh air, making it pleasant location for your DIY activities.
- Easy assembly, requiring no special tools
- Doors can be locked for extra security (locks not included)
- Built-in ventilation maintains ample airflow
- Full-length skylight and windows lets in plenty of natural light
- Extra-strong roof supports up to 30 PSF snow load (150 kg/sqm)
- Heavy-duty floor panel protects heavy items from mud and rainwater
- Completely maintenance-free, this shed will never rust, rot, or peel
- Innovative Evotech+ Advanced composite technology
- Steel-reinforced, double-wall construction for extra durability and stability
- External Dimension WxDxH 2280 x 3500 x 2520
Internal Dimensions WxDxH 2010 x 3260 x 2360 mm
- Carton Measurements WxDxH 2270 x 1320 x 550 mm
- Weight 207kg
Delivery New Zealand Wide.
- PLEASE NOTE - Delivery by single man with tail lift and pallet jack, to curbside / driveway only.
- Further freight charges may apply if delivery address is outside main centres. If you are unsure please contact us so we can ensure we can deliver
Click Here For: Assembly Instructions
Click Here For: Assembly Quotes
Book a video call
Visit our Auckland showroom
Unit 1, 23-25 Highbrook Drive
East Tamaki, Auckland 2013
Mon - Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm.