Oakland 1175SD My Shed 3.42m x 2.16m
A durable shed rich with rustic chic charm.
Built to stand up to the toughest demands, the extra strong Oakland 1175SD shed has a double-wall structure, steel reinforcements, and heavy-duty floor and roof. Its durable, weather-resistant DUOTECH™ structure will keep your precious garden and leisure equipment protected from the elements, all year round. It also boasts an extra wide front façade double doors, skylight, and Victorian-style windows, small window planters, bringing a touch of elegance to your outdoor space.
- This shed can be easily assembled using household tools
- Stainless steel locking system (lock not included) keeps your contents nice and secure
- UV-resistant resin keeps the original color of the shed from fading even in strong sunlight
- Weather-resistant structure withstands wind and snow loads up to 150 kg/sqm
- Easy access double doors, Victorian-style windows and skylight
- Heavy-duty floor is ideal for storing heavy items such as lawnmowers or ATVs
- Ceiling is high enough for an adult to comfortably move around inside
- Paintable and drillable DUOTECH™ walls let you create a shed customized to your needs - adding shelves and hangers is easy
- Innovative DUOTECH™ walls offer the gorgeous look and feel of weathered wood with the durability of resin
- Strong and durable double-wall structure with steel reinforcements gives you a shed that is built to last and maintenance free
- Two added planters that hold a maximum of 5kg each
- Colour: Deco Grey
- External Dimensions WxDxH 3500 x 2290 x 2540 mm
Internal Dimensions WxDxH 3240 x 2010 x 2420 mm
- Carton Measurements WxDxH 2270 x 1320 x 545 mm
- Weight 243kg
Delivery New Zealand Wide.
- PLEASE NOTE - Delivery by single man with tail lift and pallet jack, to curbside / driveway only.
- Further freight charges may apply if delivery address is outside main centres. If you are unsure please contact us so we can ensure we can deliver
Click Here For: Assembly Instructions
Click Here For: Assembly Quotes
Book a video call
Visit our Auckland showroom
Unit 1, 23-25 Highbrook Drive
East Tamaki, Auckland 2013
Mon - Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm.