Oakland 7515 Garden Shed 2.1m x 4.68m
If you need a shed that's extra large and extra tough.
The Oakland 7515 is for you. Made with our exclusive DUOTECH material, it features paintable walls with a worn-wood look and feel on the outside and all the durable, weather resistant space you want on the inside. With double-walled construction, steel reinforcements, and a heavy-duty floor that can easily support riding mowers, ATVs and farm equipment, this shed will meet any storage challenge. Its strong roof is high enough for an adult to move around comfortably inside, and its large double doors make it easy to move things in and out. Three windows and a full-length skylight let in all the light you need. And it may be big, but precut tongue-and-groove panels make assembling the Oakland 7515 a very small job.
- Door opening of 138.8 cm
- Roof supports snow loads of up to 100 kg/sqm
- Ceiling high enough for an adult to move around comfortably inside
- Heavy duty floor is strong enough to support extremely heavy items like riding mowers and farm machinery
- Precut tongue-and-groove panels go together quickly and easily
- Can also be easily painted for your own customized look
- DUOTECH™ walls provide the warm look and feel of weathered wood and the long-lasting durability of resin
- No maintenance and all-weather resistant
- Ultra-rugged resin construction with sturdy steel reinforcements for years of worry-free use
- External Measurements WxDxH 2300 x 4760 x 2420
Internal Measurements WxDxH 2010 x 4530 x 2300
- Carton Measurements WxDxH 2270 x 1320 x 650 mm
- Weight 272kg
Delivery New Zealand Wide.
- PLEASE NOTE - Delivery by single man with tail lift and pallet jack, to curbside / driveway only.
- Further freight charges may apply if delivery address is outside main centres. If you are unsure please contact us so we can ensure we can deliver
Click Here For: Assembly Instructions Part 1
Click Here For: Assembly Instructions Part 2
Click Here For: Assembly Quotes
Book a video call
Visit our Auckland showroom
Unit 1, 23-25 Highbrook Drive
East Tamaki, Auckland 2013
Mon - Fri, 10:00am - 4:00pm.